1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
IQ in IT has an opportunity for an experienced 1/2nd line technician to join our team.
- Day to day support of customers. (Remote, phone and on-site)
- Accurate issue recording and time tracking.
- Proactive support responding to alerts and monitoring notifications.
- Internal and client documentation management.
- Keeping your skills sharp and up to date.
- Assist with project delivery and new system implementation for clients.
- Required Skills:
- 2+ Years’ experience working on a service desk.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive can do attitude.
- Microsoft 365 – (Office 365 / Azure AD)
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Desktop Support and troubleshooting
- Windows Server 2012+
- Would be nice skills:
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider / Multi-tenant environment.
- Microsoft 365 (Intune, Autopilot, ATP, Conditional Access, Single Sign-on, etc)
- MSP Tools (Halo PSA, Datto RMM, Hudu, Cloud Berry / MSP360 Backup)
Our team works flexibly from home and office utilising modern technology to stay connected. During your training we would like you to be at our office ensuring you are confident before getting you into a flexible schedule. We are part of the Covid testing scheme and ask our team members to test when in the office or at client sites.